- "Urban Neapolis | Art for a Cure show", Castel dell'Ovo, 2017, Naples, Italy
- "Bewitching VI" exhibition, Stranger Factory Gallery, 2016, Albuquerque, USA
- "20/20" show, Corvidae Collective Gallery, 2016, Nashville, USA
- "Aestheticism" exhibition, Vanilla Gallery, 2016, Tokyo, Japan
- "Empathic" exhibition, Alexi Era Gallery, 2016, Mascoutah, USA
- "The Dark One" exhibition, Penumbra Gallery, 2016, Loure, Portugal
_ _- "Anniversary show", GalleryX, 2015, Dublin, Ireland
- "Genesis" exhibition, Penumbra Gallery, 2015, Loure, Portugal
- "Bestowed Upon Us" exhibition, Alexi Era Gallery, 2015, Mascoutah, USA
- "Transmutations" exhibition, Corvidae Collective Gallery, 2015, Nashville, USA
- "Victoriana" exhibition, Alexi Era Gallery, 2015, Mascoutah, USA
- Exhibition "NYMPHOSIS", 2015, Nero Gallery, Rome, Italy
- Art show "HALLOWEEN", 2014, Auguste Clown Gallery, Melburn, Australia
- Art show "Wilderness", 2014, Auguste Clown Gallery, Melburn, Australia
- Exhibition "Dolls Art", 2014, Old Jaffa Museum of Antiquities, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Art show "Quoth the Raven", 2014, Krab Jab Studio, Seattle, USA
- Exhibition "Horror dolls", 2014, Russian Annual Horror Film Awards KAPLYA, Moscow, Russia
- Art show "Chamber of Wonders", 2013, Krab Jab Studio, Seattle, USA
- Exhibition "Freeze", 2013, Espacio Gallery, London, UK
- Art show "DIVINITY", 2013, Krab Jab Studio, Seattle, USA
- Exhibition "Spring Ball of Dolls", 2013, Moscow, Russia
- International exhibition "Shocking Art of Dolls", 2012, Estonian Doll Art house, Tallinn, Estonia
- Doll show "VIII International Doll Salon", 2012, "Tishinka" exhibition center, Moscow, Russia,
Award "Opening Salon"
- Show “We Love Dolls”, 2012, Andromeda Gallery, Boston, USA
- International doll exhibition "Doll Time №9", 2012, Central Exhibition Hall Manege, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Doll exhibition"TeddyFun" 2012, St.Petersburg, Russia
- International doll exhibition "Doll Time №7", 2011, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Exhibition creativity competition "Art Moment", 2009, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Exhibition of finalists and winners of V competition "Orientiry", 2009, St.Petersburg, Russia
- International doll exhibition "Doll Time №1", 2008, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Exhibition "Laterna magica", DiDi Gallery, 2006, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Exhibition «Animals's world of St.Petersburg», Dolls Gallery of V.Skripkina, 2006, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Exhibition-Competition "Marine Artists", Ethnographic museum, 2006, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Exhibition of dolls "The Petersburg mirages", Dolls Gallery of V.Skripkina, 2006, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Annual exhibition "Petersburg-2005", 2006, St.Petersburg, Russia
SSSdolls is a married couple of artists,Olga and Nikolay. Now they live and work to St.Petersburg,Russia. Olga after termination of faculty of a drawing in her city has got education in Saint Petersburg Repin State Academic Institute of Painting Sculpture and Architecture(Academy of Arts). She professional art critic and graphic artist. Nikolay tried forces in University of Art,but not finished an art education.
They together a long time were engaged in painting and a drawing. Also static dolls and small sculpture. Some years worked in TV show about design and decor. Participated in various doll exhibition since 2006. Now artists create a mobile sculpture (ball-jointed doll) from porcelain. All them dolls only for adults collectors, it not toys.
ShirrStone Shelter dolls created with some share of surrealism. Artists trying to create each doll conceptual,full of meaning and content. Features it is a intentional change proportions of a human.
Olga and Nikolay glorify female beauty,smooth lines and femininity. Trying to know reasons of the universe and want to draw people's attention to it. They raise the social and psychological problems of modern society. Eternal values,problems of existence and coexistence of personality and subpersonality (ego and alter ego). Through sculpture,plasticity,body language and moods of doll,artists are trying to embody it in their works.
Whereupon,dollish personages sometimes have allegorical character.
Totemic information inside and delicate symbiosis of emotional states a human,animal,plant.
Many of dolls with eyes closed and it is not accidentally. Every person solving complex problems is immersed within himself and seeking answers to many questions. Autors want that their dolls were an alternative to the inner personality. Dolls soothe and become assistants and advisors. With their acquiescence, human will always find solution problem.